Addition w/ Interior Renovations:
*Add attached/ enclosed breezeway w/ stairwell. Open up room leading into breezeway.
- Remove existing block walls to breezeway.
- Form/ pour concrete footers, multiple slabs, stairs.
- Remove/ relocate exterior support column.
- Install 22′ steel beam, allowing for an open porch area.
- Frame walls new interior walls, stairs, and stairwell.
- Exterior sheathing with Hardy Board siding & trim.
- Install pre-engineered trusses, roof decking, shingles.
- Supply/ install window and doors (interior & exterior).
- Install plank tile & carpet.
- Custom/ built-in storage area with ‘weathered’ glaze.
- Custom/ built-in desk with ‘weathered’ glaze and granite counter top
- Custom handrail with ‘weathered’ glaze
- Door casing- base boards- wood window sills- crown molding.
- Install new/ relocate AC unit.
*Additional AC was required for the new living area.
- Contemporary lighting, fans, exterior lighting.
- Drywall- texture- painting (interior & exterior).
- Install seamless gutters w/ down spouts tying into underground drainage pipe(s).
- Coordinate installation of pool, pavers, landscaping, underground drainage system.